Hi! My Name is Martin. I´m an 38 old ongoing game producer focusing on project management. Means, I make sure that a lot of different creative people with a lot of different personalities can work together "peacefully" and unfold their full potential. So actually, I provide "harmony" to maintain "creativity". Of course I make use of SCRUM-tools like Asana, Trello and other "technical things" to make sure everybody stays on track. But first of all, I´m using my long experience and passion in working with personalities.
My opinion: EVERYONE is good in something!
I´m a passionated gamer for 30 years now. And my mission is, to give something back to the industry which is fascinating me for such a long time.
Oct. 2018 - Oct. 2019
Certified Game Producer, S4G School for Games GmbH
The School for Games is a state-approved education institute which is specialized in jobs for the game industry.
Jan. 2016 - present
Bachelor Professional of Trade and Commerce, Industrie- und Handelskammer (IHK) Berlin
The IHK is a public institute specialized in economy and management.
FULL METAL AI
3D Twin Stick Shooter
FULL METAL AI
3D Twin - Stick Shooter
First Semester Project, Dev. 5 months, Godot Engine 3.0.6
I was responsible for the project management in FULL METAL AI.
My tasks were:
- supervising the development processes
- running and recording meetings
- setting up the product backlog
- presentation and documentation of the
Sept. 2011 - Jan. 2018
Chief Waiter, Restaurant Munch´s Hus
- Serving & consulting guest in food and
- Supervising workflow and giving orders
to other waiters
- Managing events like company
Christmas partys, wedding, etc.
View / Download: Job Reference
Mar. - Jun. 2011
Journalistic work, ePrison - Games Information
- Voluntary work
- Researching, translating and publishing
reports and news from the games
Feb. 2003 - Oct. 2004
Financial Service Provider, AFA AG
- Consulting clients related to insurance-
& pension contracts
- Acquisition & educating new employees
View / Download: CV
- Developing Marketing Strategies
- Establishing Marketing Plans
- Writing Press Releases
- Supervising Development Processes
- Organizing & Running Meetings
- Documentation & Presentation
- Task Tracking & Protocolling